Registration is Open!Click to Register
9:00 am Intercultural Development Inventory Sponsored by Leadership Board, led by Duncan Smith
1:30 pm “Challenges of Interculturality,” led by Fernando Ventura and Rebeca Gonzalez
Dinner on your own
7:30 pm “Better Angels” Concert, Jan Garrett and J.D. Martin (Jerry Derstine)
Breakfast on your own
8:30 am Worship – Pastor Chaiya/Ryan Koch, speakers
10:00 am Delegate session, Unstructured time/Service project
Noon Fundraiser Lunch provided by Hmong Mennonite Church (donation)
1:30 pm Large Group Gathering
2:45 pm Breakout session
3:45 pm Breakout session
4:30 pm Dinner with friends (around Boulder)
6:30 pm Gathering Music
7:30 pm Worship/program – Fernando and Rebeca commissioning and guests Oskar Jaime and Carlos Martinez
9:00 pm RMMC – Ice cream social
Breakfast on your own
9:30 am Worship – Wilmer Villacorta, speaker, Communion, Sending
* There will be nursery care during worship. There will be children’s activities during the delegate session and afternoon sessions.
Breakout Sessions – descriptions coming soon
- Better Angels: Reaching across the Blue/Red divide
- Intercultural church planting
- Journey Forward
- Dialogue with our national leaders
- Understanding Hmong culture
- MCC service opportunities for youth/young adults
- Immigration: engagement with refugees
- MCC: experience Reconciliation in the DRC
Children’s Activities – details coming soon
- Camping at BMC – We hope to set aside an area of the back lawn for tent sites and a few non-electrical camper/RV in the parking lot. Email all requests to Jen.
- Home Stays – We hope to have a small number of home stay options available. Email all requests to BMC at email@example.com.
- Hotel Stays – To book hotel lodging, please arrange directly with hotel. There are a variety of options within 10 – 15 minutes of the church. A list of possibilities will be added.
We ask you to “Give if you can. Give what you can. Give more if you can” – it’s worked in the past and we expect we can cover our costs in the future.
Meals over the weekend will be on your own with the exception of Saturday lunch. We will have a special Hmong fundraiser lunch, donations paid at the meal.
If you have questions or would like help with registration, please call Jen Dudenhefer at 970-591-2384 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.