* Some events will be broadcast online. Access information will be available the week of Assembly. Details to come.
Registration Is OPEN!
Step 1. For in-person participation at Assembly, please register here: http://c.planetreg.com/MSMCAssembly. If you will be connecting virtually, please register here.
* Registration will include selecting your lodging and meal plans. Full online payment will be included in the registration process.
** Registration closes Friday, July 23 at 5 pm.
Step 2. DELEGATES… Are you a delegate representing your church? Please sign up here.
Step 3. LEARN MORE…
- Keep checking here for updates.
- Look for the July “Assembly Edition” of Zing!
- Join our Facebook event.
Step 4. EMAIL… Keep an eye out for email communications with any additional details, as Assembly approaches.
Step 5. COME!
- Limited RV with electric (Includes 12 amp power cord)
- Limited RV without electric
- Limited Tent Camping
- Showers available, towels provided (additional $10/person)
- Dormitory Stay – 2 twin beds in each room. You are welcome to include additional family members in each dorm room (i.e. pack-and-plays, sleeping pads, cots), but space is a bit tight. There is one shared Men’s and one shared Women’s restroom on the floor, shared by all Assembly participants in the dorm. If your family requires multiple rooms, please be sure someone 13 or older is in each room.
- see page 3 for Hedley Hall Dormitory map and details
All meals will be served in the Benedict Room (Event Center). We will have vegetarian and vegan options. There will be adult and children pricing, children 0-2 are free.
See Map on page 2 (to be updated soon)
Saturday morning service (9:30 am)
Conference Minister Rev. Amy S. Zimbelman will bring our message on Saturday morning. Daniel Herrera will be featured in the Opening Watershed blessing/ceremony. Join puppet friends and Mary Ann Conrad, youth and children minister at AMC, to stop and smell the flowers and explore what Sabbath “Blessed Unproductivity” means for children and adults.
Sunday morning service (9:30 am)
We invite churches to join this remotely if unable to attend in person, and forego their individual worships this morning. Our message time for this service will include a panel of folks, including Natalie Fields and Daniel Herrera. Carole Suderman will share a special Children’s Time. We will also participate in a communion meal together.
This annual meeting is led by Ryan Koch, Moderator. The gathering will include conference reports and review of the budget. Non delegates are invited to observe this session.
Delegates serve for the entire year and may be asked to participate in electronic votes at other times during the year. According to our By-Laws, member congregations shall appoint delegates to annual MSMC assemblies based on the following formula:
- All ordained and licensed persons involved in active congregational ministry within member congregations shall be delegates.
- In addition, one delegate shall be appointed for every fifty (50) congregational members or portion thereof.
Delegate information will be posted on the MSMC website (click here) and distributed to delegates via email, so it is extremely helpful for any virtual delegate(s) to have internet access. Register delegates now – deadline is July 9! Delegate Registration Form.
Zoom access information and documents to be reviewed by delegates will be available within 2 weeks of Assembly.
Children & Youth Activities
Children’s Session details – TBD
Youth Session details – TBD
Details to come.
We will be showcasing some of our conference’s Passion Ministries at Assembly Saturday afternoon. The list includes Prayerstream, Casa de Paz, TiLT, Repurposing Plastic initiative, RYNO and our traditional Saturday evening time with RMMC. To read more about some of our passion ministries, visit mountainstatesmc.org/passion-ministries/
Prayerstream with Brenda
Saturday Evening Fun
includes Concessions by RMMC, 7pm
Details to come.
Details to come.